Laser Hair Removal
At The YOU Clinic we use the Candela Nordlys Ellipse SWT® system. This professional and medical-grade device harnesses 20 years of design and development. This system uses a patented dual filter which ensures the light targets your hair (melanin) without targeting the water or blood in your skin. We call this narrowband technology, or Selected Wavelength Technology (SWT®) hence why it is very different to other IPL devices.
We combine SWT® with electrolysis to provide the best results for permanent hair removal. SWT® is safe, virtually painless and ideal for large body areas, whereas electrolysis is ideal for the face and removing any fine hair remaining after laser treatment. Any area can be treated – if the area you are interested in is not listed below, please contact the clinic for a price. If multiple areas are to be treated together a discount will apply.
A consultation and patch test is required 72 hours prior to treatment – £25
- Experience - Sonya & Ivana have 15 years experience each working with laser hair removal devices.
- Consistency - we recommend staying with the same therapist throughout your hair removal journey. Giving consistency and better accuracy to your treatments.
- Shaving - we will shave you for no extra charge! It is important that we see how your hair is improving & we need to see the thickness of the hair in order the set the machine to the best & most effective settings for YOU.
- Number of shots - we cover the area thoroughly, using as many shots as your treatment requires. All manufacturers charge salons per shot fired, but we do not scrimp on shots, we will use the correct amount for your area.
- Standards of Care - laser clinics used to be regulated by CQC, but this changed in 2010 when they left it to the local councils to regulate. We still uphold all the specifications that were required when we were licensed by the CQC - so you can expect the best standards of care.
- Expert Medical Practitioner - we subscribe to a service through Lasermet which gives us access to Dr Paul Myers MBBS BSc FRCGP MBACD LRCP MBMLA who is a member of the GMC & a laser specialist. We are able to check any medication or medical treatments you are undergoing to check you are suitable for laser treatment. Your safety is our priority.
- We all hold Core Of Knowledge certificates in laser safety usage as well as manufacturer certificates for our device.
- Fully licensed and insured with BABTAC
|Area||Price||Course of 6|
|Upper Lip (15 mins)||£50||£250|
|Chin (15 mins)||£50||£250|
|Face (30 mins)||£115||£575|
|Neck (20 mins)||£75||£375|
|Underarm (15 mins)||£80||£400|
|Stomach Line (15 mins)||£45||£225|
|Stomach (30 mins)||£90||£450|
|Bikini (30 mins)||£110||£550|
|Bikini inc Centre of Buttocks (45 mins)||£120||£600|
|Brazilian or Hollywood (45 mins)||£150||£750|
|Buttock Cheeks (45 mins)||£115||£575|
|Hands & Fingers (30 mins)||£70||£350|
|Forearm (30 mins)||£100||£500|
|Forearm inc Hands & Fingers (45 mins)||£125||£625|
|Full Arm inc Hands & Fingers (60 mins)||£165||£825|
|Lower Half Leg (45 mins)||£150||£750|
|Upper Half Leg (45 mins)||£160||£800|
|Full Leg (90 mins)||£240||£1,200|
|Mens Back & Shoulders (60 mins)||£135||£675|
|Mens Chest & Stomach (60 mins)||£120||£600|
|Mens Chest or Stomach (30 mins)||£90||£450|
|Combination Areas||Price||Course of 6|
|Underarm & Bikini (45 mins)||£160||£800|
|Underarm & Brazilian (45 mins)||£195||£975|
|Half Leg, Bikini & Underarm (75 mins)||£285||£1,425|
|Half Leg, Brazilian & Underarm (90 mins)||£320||£1,600|
|Full Leg, Bikini & Under Arm (120 mins)||£365||£1,825|
|Full Leg, Brazilian & Under Arm (120 mins)||£395||£1,975|
|Full Body (Full Leg, Bikini, Buttocks, Stomach, Full Arms, Hands & Fingers, Underarm)||£590||£2,950|
Please note: Candela Nordlys is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding; has a pacemaker, heart disease, epilepsy, lupus, diabetes, cancer, haemophilia, auto-immune disorder, vitiligo; is taking anti-coagulant medication; suffers keloid scarring.
Standards of care
The YOU Clinic have been successfully treating clients with lasers and IPL since 2007 and we are an approved and authorised Candela Partner, so you can expect to receive excellent service from a fully trained and licensed Candela therapist.
Although beauty clinics are no longer required to uphold the strict standards set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), we would like to advise clients that we were approved by the CQC and continue to uphold those same standards.
“I’ve been coming here since Nov 2019 for laser and electrolysis, and I’ve seen great results from my treatments.”
“I came in for an eyelash tint and an eyebrow shape and tint. Ivana was great. So gentle I fell asleep. Great. Thanks.”
“Thank you so much. My daughter’s experience for her first ear piercing was fantastic. We could really see that you were careful, kind and a perfectionist! I would highly recommend.”
“Many thanks Eleanor! Great care and attention and I wish I’d been before!”
“I booked for the medical pedicure and it was exactly what I was looking for. Eleanor was really professional and I have already booked my next appointment. Thank you!”